Welcome to the Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands (CFVI) application portal.
CAHS Class of 1951 Alumni Association ScholarshipsCFVI is now accepting scholarship applications for the CAHS Class of 1951.
1. Be a student of the Charlotte Amalie High School for at least 3 years.
2. Be a graduate of the Class of 2017.
3. Have an overall average of 80 or better.
4. Be accepted by an accredited college or university.
5. Demonstrate financial need.
To begin the application process, click on sign up. Create an account and a link will be sent directly to your email address. Click on the link to confirm. Log-in to Fluid review to access the CAHS Class of 1951 scholarship application. If you already have an account with us, use the same log-in information you used to apply for previous grants and scholarships.
Submission Deadline: May 26, 2017
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Katrin Braddell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brittany Brin (email@example.com) at 340-774-6031.